Careerwise is seeking employers in the science and tech sectors to offer summer placements to women studying STEM subjects at Scottish universities.
The Careerwise scheme, now in its 3rd year, has consistently equipped women students with the technical, planning and communication skills needed to thrive in STEM.
Our science and tech placements are in higher demand than any other industry. We’re keen to partner with more employers in these sectors who want to invest in talented potential employees.
The benefits for your organisation are:
- Access to an internship recruitment scheme aimed exclusively at undergraduate female STEM students
- Build a talent pipeline and plug the skill shortage by widening your talent pool
- Opportunity to pre-assess women STEM talent for potential future employment – a chance to try before you buy!
- Enhanced company profile among Scotland’s women STEM talent and their associated universities
- Be recognised as a progressive employer and become an employer of choice for women in STEM.
Careerwise is actively seeking employers to offer paid placements in summer 2017. To get involved, contact us on 0131 455 2267 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.