Coaching for Success
The Coaching programme is aimed at women who would like to access coaching support to help them bring about a progression in the workplace and those looking to return to work after a career break.
- You could be seeking a promotion
- You could be looking to establish yourself at management level
- You might want to access coaching to help you overcome some workplace issue
- You might want to improve how you manage and present yourself at work.
What is coaching?
Coaching is a process that can help you realise your potential to maximise your performance. The coach can help you learn more about yourself and your abilities and help you formulate your own solutions to problems – the coach will not tell you what to do, but will help you think through the options. Coaching can help you:
- Achieve your potential
- Improve or maximise your performance
- Increase your job satisfaction
- Understand more about your work role and the issues you need to address.
“It’s a wonderful program that enables me to recognise problems and challenges and to discuss ways to tackle them.”
“My coach was fantastic. I had felt “stuck” after being made redundant. Coaching provided an opportunity to focus on moving forward and I would highly recommend it to other women”
If you are interested, please read the eligibility criteria below. Please also read the biographies of the coaches below as in the application form you will be asked to select your first and second preference for which coach you will be matched with.