At Equate Scotland we are taking into consideration all guidance from Government and international health bodies, to adequately respond to the impact of COVID-19.
As an organisation dedicated to inclusion and equality, and one we hope can lead by example, we are prioritising the wellbeing of our staff, as well as the women and clients we work with. We believe it is our duty to be responsible and act in a proactive way to maintain the health of those around us and, in particular, not create further potential hazards for those who are most vulnerable, which includes some of our own staff.
As such, our office (which is based in a busy university campus) has been closed since the 16th of March and all staff are working from home. We are rescheduling all events until later in the year – we cannot guarantee the date for rescheduling but anticipate this will be in early autumn – we will be in touch soon.
What this means for the next few weeks:
- If your organisation has scheduled or is looking to schedule training with us, this can still be rescheduled or delivered via webinar, where appropriate. Please contact Kirstie to find out more
- If you are interested in our Careerhub to support the recruitment of women into STEM, this continues as normal. Please contact Aileen on
- All of our career clinics for women can continue via phone or Skype
- Our coaching for success programme will continue, if you have a scheduled a coaching session please liaise with your coach directly, or if you are interested in organising coaching sessions please get in touch as normal.
- If you have organised a face to face meeting with any member of our team, this can be rescheduled to a phone or online meeting directly with them.
We believe strongly in agile and flexible working, and as such we can and will continue to deliver a significant proportion of our work through the current situation to our normal high quality.
If you want to make a difference for women and innovation across the science, technology, engineering and built environment sectors – get in touch and work with us.