As spaces are for limited for Passivhaus in Practice, applications will be shortlisted by Equate staff. To do this we will use your answer to the question: ‘Why do you want to take part in Passivhaus Retrofit?’. If we have lots of applications, we may also prioritise space for those with no previous experience.
What are we looking for?
We expect you to write around 150-300 words about why you want to take part.
We are looking for people who are enthusiastic about the event and have identified how it will benefit them now and in the future. Please provide as much information and context as possible.
When thinking about why you want to take part please consider:
- Are you interested in working in the built environment in the future and/or looking to getting experience to help you make decisions on your next steps? If known, please share your next steps
- Will this experience help you with your career or further studies? If so, how?
- Are you looking to develop skills beyond your current knowledge of low carbon solutions and energy efficiency? If so, what skills would you like to develop?
- Do you want to meet new people in the sector/your area of study?
- Have you had barriers (for example finance, time, confidence) previously which mean you have not had access to experience(s) like this?