Women have been significantly impacted by COVID-19, and many sectors with a predominantly woman workforce are likely to see a significant downturn and job losses. Given the skills shortages in STEM sectors and opportunities for women in them, this workshop is especially relevant for those looking to improve their current skillset or re-skill in a STEM sector.
This workshop will help you to:
- Recognise the difference between reskilling and upskilling
- Understand what do upskilling and reskilling mean to you and why it can be vital for career growth
- Find upskilling and reskilling courses and training, as well as opportunities for Funding and financial support
- Help you stand out when applying for these opportunities
- Review your career ‘path’ and start exploring other options
This workshop is aimed at women who are currently studying or working in STEM or would like to start a STEM career.