Many of us are navigating these changes while juggling other pressing and new commitments in our lives. Some of us will relish such change, others may be cautious. We may be feeling anxious and unsure or we may be experiencing positive feelings of excitement and anticipation.
This workshop aims to explore the process of change and provide the opportunity to:
- Reflect on how you respond and react to change
- Develop your own self-awareness in relation to current change
- Identify strategies to manage change for yourself and others
- Network with others going through change
- Use self-reflection tools to support you during periods of transition
This workshop is aimed at women who are currently studying or working in STEM.