Building an inclusive workplace is a major facet of the modern workplace and is an important strategy for business success. Recruiting, developing, and retaining employees with an array of experiences and characteristics is key for fostering a workplace that enables you to attract top talent.
Benefits of attending:
- Learn about the importance of having a diverse and inclusive workplace and why internships are important for building a diverse early career talent pipeline
- Learn how inclusive language in job descriptions, advertising, and marketing can attract more diverse applicants
- Learn how recruitment processes can be improved to tackle bias
- Learn what you can do to make your recruitment practices more inclusive and how inclusive recruitment practices will ensure your company and opportunity appeals to the widest talent pool
- Learn how wider inclusive recruitment efforts can be used to raise your profile
The session provides practical steps forward.
It is open to people of all genders and designed to cater to a wide range of professionals. Strategists, directors, HR professionals, recruitment consultants, equality, diversity and inclusion officers, line managers, and board members may find the event particularly relevant.
We encourage participants to register for all three workshops included in the series. The next workshop is Positive Action on Nov 11th and you can register here.