Building an inclusive workplace is a major facet of the modern workplace and is an important strategy for business success. Recruiting, developing and retaining employees with an array of experiences and characteristics is key for fostering a workplace that enables you to attract top talent. Join Equate Scotland to learn how using inclusive recruitment practices will help you widen your talent pool.
Benefits of attending:
- Learn about the importance of having a diverse and inclusive workplace and why internships are important for building a diverse early career talent pipeline
- Learn how inclusive language in job descriptions, advertising and marketing can attract more diverse applicants
- Learn how recruitment processes can be improved to tackle bias
- Learn what you can do to make your recruitment practices more inclusive and how inclusive recruitment practices will ensure your company and opportunity appeals to the widest talent pool
- Learn how wider inclusive recruitment efforts can be used to raise your profile
The session provides practical steps forward.
It is open to people of all genders and designed to cater to a wide range of professionals. Strategists, directors, HR professionals, recruitment consultants, equality, diversity and inclusion officers, line managers and board members may find the event particularly relevant.