This workshop will consider what role leadership plays in Diversity and Inclusion
This workshop will include:
- Consider the types of inequitable behaviour that people may experience in workplaces
- Assess how you as a leader can better respond when you become aware of inequalities in the workplace
- Consider what role leadership plays in bias and diversity
- How to demonstrate role modelling behaviours in ED&I
The session provides practical steps forward.
It is open to people of all genders and designed to cater to a wide range of professionals. Strategists, directors, HR professionals, recruitment consultants, equality, diversity and inclusion officers, line managers and board members may find the event particularly relevant.
This event is one of Diversity Series 2 covering:
- Inclusive behaviour from a Leadership Perspective
- Lessons learned from COVID- Flexible working and Inclusion
- Building Culture Change in your organisation