This course is aimed at women who would like to identify areas where they can build their confidence and become more assertive in their workplace. Being more assertive can also help improve the quality of your relationships and support you to become more confident and competent.
This workshop will help you to:
- Identify, understand and tap into your strengths
- Learn simple and effective techniques and advice on how to boost your self-confidence.
- Assess how assertive you feel in different areas of your life.
- Learn and practise simple techniques to improve your assertiveness skills.
- Meet with other women in STEM interested in building their confidence in Scotland.
The course is very interactive and learning will be through individual and group exercises, self-reflection, group discussions and coaching techniques. You will be encouraged to practise new skills in a safe and supportive environment.
This workshop is aimed at women who are currently studying or working in STEM.