This event is for women qualified in Science, Engineering and Technology (SET) subjects (industry and academia) and those looking to return to SET employment.
Many of you will have experienced significant change in your life in 2018 and may be wondering what 2019 will have in store. Some of you will relish such change, others may be concerned about what has happened in the past and will be cautious not to make the same mistakes in the future. You may be feeling anxious and unsure or you may be experiencing positive feelings of excitement and anticipation.
Drawing on evidence from Complexity Theory by Ralph Stacey, Theory U and Kubler-Ross’s Change Curve this workshop aims to explore the process of change and enable you to:
- Reflect on how you respond and react to change
- Develop your own self-awareness in relation to current change
- Understand 3 frameworks of change and explore how these can be of help
- Network with others going through change
- Use self-reflection tools to support you during periods of transition
Our workshops are very popular and we often have waiting lists of participants from all over Scotland who wish to attend. If you realise that you are unable to join us, please let us know as soon as possible. That way we can offer your place to someone else. Our funding allows us to offer this event free of charge, however we do incur significant costs for non-attendance.