We’re looking to work with 4 STEM organisations in Scotland to take part in a free training and consultancy pilot.
What you’ll get:
- Support from experts to create holistic Equality, Diversity, and Inclusion strategy
- Three online training sessions for 3 staff members
- Two tailored consultancy sessions
- Networking opportunities
- Space to share challenges and best practice
Who we are looking for:
- STEM organisations in Scotland
- 50-250 employees
- Annual turnover of under £40 million
OR you are a provider of STEM courses who can demonstrate inequalities in your workforce or applications that you are keen to tackle.
What’s the best bit?
This programme is completely cost free to the organisations who sign up. The series equips organisations to make steps towards more inclusive workplaces and these steps taken don’t require the organisation to make expensive changes after taking part in the series.